56 | I Did All This At 21...
On this episode, the following was discussed:
- Comparing someone else’s journey to yours. Age doesn’t define your success.
- Drake dropped “Nice For What”
- One thing I noticed about people and even myself is that we fall in love with the idea and we never end up actually doing what we admire the most.
- “You need to work harder on yourself than you do on your goals.”
- I am starting to fall in love with the progress rather than the destination.
- What is your weakness? How do you identify your weakness? How do you confront your weakness?
- Bucket list are obsolete well in my opinion.
Go get your digital copy of Dominant Existence now available on iBooks.
Follow Us on social media
twitter: @joshuaobalogun // @mase_podcast